Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Exposed secrets and hypocrisy
are you guilty of that?



Life's about fast cars and passing each other,
but it doesn't mater cause I'm packing plastic.

Now I’m not a saint but I’m not a sinner,
Now everything is cool as long as I’m getting thinner.


...it gives me some ideas & I'm off.


:) =) :D =D :P =P :O =O :( =( o_O :] =] -.- :} =} x.X T.T @.@ ^_^ *_*


Life's been fine so far, I know you can't tell from the things I'm posting up here.

Well, fine if you ignore the fact that I can never stay awake during lessons (or even tests), I still haven't smiled, & I still procrastinate.

I like watching Living life with Derek & ninja warriors tyvm.


\m/


PW research was done in half an hour in the morning cause I didn't wake up at 4 am like I was supposed to. Think it'll be quite difficult to search for information for my topic but its interesting at the very least :D


Geog test wasn't that good today, since I only studied in the morning. But well, problem doesn't lie that much in the content (or the main idea) since its similar to what we've learnt last year. Or..okay maybe it is, I don't know. Couldn't recall much info - brain was dead.

Falling asleep for 5 minutes and having a zombiefied mind for the next 5 during lecture test wasn't much of a choice, obviously.



Ah, they're gonna give us scores for the SRolympics performance soon! As "the other part of the band", we got to go home after sectionals today. Life isn't all that great in this aspect because we weren't even given the chance to try. I'll continue to have fun in my own little world during sectionals, onto the 2nd page of the only score i've got!

Some people participated the dragonboating event, 1A07 was supposed to participate in it but there wasn't enough boats for us ):



I signed up for 200m and 400m because I didn't know which one to choose. 3000m sounds pretty fun too, maybe I should have chosen that instead D: Nadiah, Ashiqin, Atiqah and I are also participating in the 4X100m relay!

Reminds me of my primary school days :P House practices were actually quite fun back then, we used to borrow TJC's track too, haha!



Econs is killing me and only Mr Phay can save the day ha-ha-ha. Well, I TRIED to draw the demand supply curve today but it was completely irrelevant to the question -.- In the end, Vaish, Ashiqin and I ended up talking about other stuff.




2009's April's fool seemed just like any other day....well,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
FELICABERRYCIA & CHUA JIAYE! :D

No comments: